As Wisconsin starts re-opening, to protect you and our staff we would like to announce a few changes to our office procedures:
- Please call ahead before stopping in. This is important because it will allow time for us to wipe down all common areas after each client meeting.
- All advisors and staff will have face masks available to them. If you would like us to wear a mask while meeting with you, simply let our staff know when calling ahead to schedule your meeting.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for you at each office.
- Any advisors or staff who have any COVID 19 symptoms will be required to work from home until all symptoms are gone.
- We encourage virtual meetings by phone or through an online video service whenever possible.
This pandemic may have changed the way business is ‘normally’ done, but rest assured the team at MBE Wealth Management is here for you, and we are grateful for the opportunity to continue to help you work towards attaining your financial goals.
Stay safe, stay healthy!